A Man Born Blind Receives Sight
New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. 2 And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
3 Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. 4 I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day;the night is coming when no one can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”
6 When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay.
7 And He said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing.
- “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
Non Intelligent Question
- his parents sin? : This question is ok
- this man sin? : This question is Non Intelligent Question
- How can he sin before he was born?
- “I am the light of the world”
- Jesus is the light of the World