1 Corinthians 15:10
New King James Version (NKJV)
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
- Access based on results
- God Gives grace. The people who use that grace will be more productive
- For those who use that Grace which God gave, means that the grace didn’t go in vein.
- Paul didn’t use the grace in vein
- God Gives grace in various ways
- The grace of Good colleagues
- The grace of Good company
- The grace of Good Clients
- The grace of Good resources
- The grace of Good Manager
- Works reflects whether the grace has been used in your life.
- Flow with Grace
- Use the Grace
- God rewards you for using that grace which He first gave you
- Award them based on their results