- Argues from his experience, from what he has seen
New King James Version (NKJV)
7 “Remember now, who ever perished being innocent?
Or where were the upright ever cut off?
8 Even as I have seen,
Those who plow iniquity
And sow trouble reap the same.
- Argues about Debts
- The tradition of the Fathers
- He was like to Job ” Job you must have violated the tradition of your fathers”
- Argues from Legalistic Point of View
Zophar doesn’t believe on:
- God is not a Legalistic exactor, God is a beneficent Giver. God is a Liberal Giver
- God is not against you, God is for you
- This is related to this article Reaping Good