(for believers), meaning in its context, from Romans 8:6
- Believing, you still have sin in your body
- Believing, you are still unrighteousness
- Believing, that you are a sinner
- Believing, God is against you
- Believing, God is punishing through troubles, pains and diseases.
New King James Version (NKJV)
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
- Believing that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ
- Spiritually minded is life
- spiritually minded is peace
Results of Being Carnally Minded
- Mind does not allow our LIVE spirit to touch the body. ( Our spirits are made LIVE through Jesus Christ )
- This prevents us from receiving the healing God have for us.
- Our spirit is where God dwells, because God is a Spirit.
- When our LIVE spirit touches our body, that is when Health and Healing flows.