The Passover Instituted
New King James Version (NKJV)
12 Now the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2 “This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you. 3 Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying: ‘On the tenth of this month every man shall take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. 4 And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next to his house take it according to the number of the persons; according to each man’s need you shall make your count for the lamb. 5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats. 6 Now you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month. Then the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it at twilight. 7 And they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two door posts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat it. 8 Then they shall eat the flesh on that night; roasted in fire, with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. 9 Do not eat it raw, nor boiled at all with water, but roasted in fire—its head with its legs and its entrails. 10 You shall let none of it remain until morning, and what remains of it until morning you shall burn with fire. 11 And thus you shall eat it: with a belt on your waist, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. So you shall eat it in haste. It is the Lord’s Passover.
12 ‘For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. 13 Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
14 ‘So this day shall be to you a memorial; and you shall keep it as a feast to the Lord throughout your generations. You shall keep it as a feast by an everlasting ordinance.
Belt, Sandals and Staffs :
- Be ready to receive healing, miracles, Good life.
- Expect Healing, Miracles, Good Life.
- Before going for a fight and conquer, people tie their belt, sandals and take a staff
its head with its legs and its entrails
Israelites are to walk in the wilderness
- So they received healing on their legs, by roasting Lamb’s leg in fire and eating. So they can walk longer in the wilderness
- They received healing on their entrails ( Intestine ), by roasting Lamb’s entrails in fire and eating. So that there won’t be any in digestion problem in the wilderness
- They received healing/wisdom on their head, by roasting Lamb’s head in fire and eating.
- Jesus is The Roasted Lamp.
EATING REPRESENTS HOLY COMMUNION after Christ died for us.
New King James Version (NKJV)
37 He also brought them out with silver and gold,
And there was none feeble among His tribes.
- Result after eating the Roasted Lamp : NONE FEEBLE
- Result after receiving Holy Communion : NONE FEEBLE
- Even people of old age were strong and healthy when they came out from Egypt.
- People who were under the shadow of things yet to home ( Old testament People ), People who are under the blood of bulls and goats lived NONE FEEBLE
- How much more, WE ( New Testament People )who are REDEEMED by the Real Blood of the Lamp, Jesus Christ, will live “NONE FEEBLE”
Article: See Jesus In The Passover And Be Delivered (2 of 2)