Don’t be yourself
- Development involves becoming another person
- People – Certain people you have to meet / Attract the right people
On Growth and Building
- Trees don’t get built. You grow trees.
- Buildings don’t grow. Buildings get built.
- Building our lives like buildings get built.
- It’s not personal growth.
On Spiritual Aspects
- You may have Spiritual Growth but can be without Spiritual Development.
On Financial Prosperity
- Being conscious, aware. Financial Prosperity should be conscious.
On the Nature of Success
- Success is what you are able to accomplish by whom you become, not only by what you do.
- Many will define success by what you do.
On Personal Development and Migration
- If migration solves your money issue, then personal development is not necessary.
Acts 17:26 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
On Destiny and God’s Plan
- God can create destinies. Hence.
- God’s original plan for you can change. Because He is God.
- If the first plan fails, God can create new destinies/plans.
- Prophesy creates new destiny for you when spoken.
- Book with destinies all written (One book).
- Other Book – New destiny gets written.
On Leadership and Teamwork
- Surround yourself with better people.
- Leading becomes better with better people (less headache, teamwork).
- Leaders don’t become better with better people.
- Leaders could get worse with better people.
On Success and Recognition
- Accepted, celebrated, highlights = Success.
On Communication and Presentation
- Plan for what you’re going to give –> Then you can plan for what you’re going to get.
- If you dress in a certain way –> you will be addressed in a certain way.
- You can walk into a room and say something without saying words.
On Skills and Growth
- Learn to sing/compose – To access the angelic realm. – Book of John.
- Capacity/Development comes into play when money is involved.
- Spiritual Inheritance – Ministry Inheritance
- Worldly inheritance
- Only ministry based inheritance will have suffering.
- No suffering for prosperity Not land, not money, People – Nations are your inheritance.
- Jesus has to die to inherit us.
John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
In suffering, capacities increase for the people to come.
- How you behave naturally when no one watching you
- Old Personality -> Normal people
- Better Personality –> Better people
YOU Have to add these personality to your life (Not God)
- Personality takes on the form from those who influence. Personality live on words.
- Every baby doesn’t have a personality when they were born.
- Personality developed from life experiences
Personality = people + place + words + experience + allowed in to your human spirit + preachers you heard + church you attend
Whom you follow will make give your the personality – “Follow me, I will make you the fishers of men” – Jesus
2 Peter 1 5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add (YOU ADD) to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours (in you) and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
Pull right people to your life.
YOU HAVE TO
- Self Control
- Brotherly Kindness
Virtue -> Excellence -> Quality -> Standard before perfection -> Perfection
Quality -> Standard before perfection
Daniel had an excellent spirit
Maximum Excellence = Quality
Excellence = Order
Perfection = high level of excellence
Become more intelligent individual
- Self Control
Control Spirit is more powerful
Consistent even when down ( example ). You won’t be down anyway.
Here it’s not mean waiting.
Reverential fear to God
- Brotherly Kindness
It makes you beautiful
Words example: “Thank you, I appreciate you, you look good today, without you this church doesn’t look good”
We are not kind by default because people on unkind, but we have to kind
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Matthew 10:41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward.
Prophesy: Focus on Praising